Interact with experts or simply hang out with fellow students!  


Hi,Iwant to study 2 year diploma in civil engineering what is the eligibility and course fee



Shiksha Counselors 5 years ago
Hi, there are many polytechnics offering diploma in civil engineering. We would have been in a better position to help you if you had specified your qualification, the place and mode-full time/distance/partime. Construction Industry Development Council, jointly with Assam University, Silchar, Assam is offering diploma in Civil engineering. Eligibility for these course is-10th Class/ITI or CIDC Vocational Certified.For further information check the Website-, contact address-Construction Industry Development Council,801, Hemkunt Chambers, 89, Nehru Place, New Delhi. Also IGNOU offers a diploma in Civil engineering.Website-, Rajasthan Vidyapeeth offers diploma in Civil Engineering(AMIE).Eligibility- 10th Or Equivalent. Aspiring candidates can download application form and send it to Regional Institute of Engineering along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 500/-. (USD 30/- for candidate from abroad) .For more details: Engineering (AMIE)Examinations are conducted by the Institution of Engineers (India) and is recognised by Government of India and all State Governments as equivalent to B. E / B. Tech / B. Sc Engg. After passing AMIE examination viz., SECTION A & SECTION B candidates can apply for any post in Government, Semi-Government or Public / Private undertakings, where an Engineering degree, B. Tech or equivalent is the required qualification. They are also eligible for higher studies in Engineering such as M. E / M. Tech. Eligibility: 10+2 or HSC or Equivalent (with 45% aggregate for Mathematics Physics and Chemistry) Or Diploma in Engineering (3 Year course) Or B.Sc (Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics, Duration: 1 ) 10+2/VHSC/BSc - 4 years,2) Diploma holders - 2.5 years. Good Luck.
0 0  
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
gauri pathak 5 years ago
there are many options for diploma in civil eng.If u tell me your location then i will be able to tell u the best suited university for u. but i can give u some options for it right now.Eligibility for these coursea is 10th class.ignou offers u diploma in this stream. u can check out from web site if u want to do a regular coursr then u can give exam of JET(JUNIOR ENTRANCE TEST)which could open the door for your degree at a later stage.
0 0  
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Didn't find the right answer? Ask your own Question

0 out of 140 characters