Interact with experts or simply hang out with fellow students!  


How to apply for HSC passing certificate and marksheet from K.C College(Mumbai) ?

I have lost my HSC passing certificate and marksheet . i had appeared in march 2004 .. i have my hall tickets for those exams . could someone please help me as how can i apply for one more of HSC passing certificate and marksheet . i had given my HSc exams from K.C College(mumbai)Thanks


Shiksha Counselors 5 years ago
Hi, you will have to approach the MAHARASHTRA  STATE BOARD OF SECONDARY AND HIGHER SECONDARY  EDUCATION MUMBAI  DIVISION,PLOT NO.27 & 28,Sec.-16 A VASHI. NEW MUMBAI -4400703. You may contact the Co-information officer Mr.M.R.Kale, Senior Superintendant, Phone no. is 27881075-77, 27659491. OR you may contact Information Officer, Mrs Pawar S.G., Divisional Assistant Secretary, Phone No.- 27881075-77 and 27659491. You will have to carry along the proof indicating that you were a student of KC college and had appeared for the exam in 2004. If you have any photocopies lying of the certificat and marksheet, you can carry that along. All the Best!
0 0  
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
deepti ahuja 4 years ago
Go to main board office and fill up form of duplicate mark sheets and certificates. .Probably, they will ask you for the affidavit. So, just visit them and complete the formalities. Also, from now onwards, be careful about such important documents after all these are hard earned and if once lost, these cost you money, time and peace of mind. If you find it difficult to manage them, then take some professional help. However, I dont know any such service yet but there is this page on facebook, clip to click where members were discussing that soon, a service is about to launch that would provide facility of individual document management.
1 0  
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
Rucha Deshpande 5 years ago
hi! u can contact the bord officials n inform them about the situation they might help u or else visit the state board head at their office for futher details.hope everything wil b in ur favor,gud luck.
0 0  
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
First of all you lodge a F.I.R/ complain to your nearest Police Station with receving. And then Published a Lost Advertistment ina daily Local newspaper. after that you write a application to your board office with above mentioned annexture.and then you get your HSC passing certificate and marksheet.
0 0  
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
pradeep suthar 5 years ago
write application to ur board center then u get ur certificate return
0 0  
Nitesh Demla Will they write dublicate on my certificate?
a year ago
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Didn't find the right answer? Ask your own Question

0 out of 140 characters