Engineering in India
Interact with experts or simply hang out with fellow students!  



Can I do M.TECH. after AMIE?



Best Answer
Shiksha Counselors 4 years ago
Hi! The Institution of Engineers (India) conducts an examination that qualifies a candidate as an Associate Member of the Institute of Engineers (India). This offers recourse to those who have not been able to pursue a regular engineering course. The AMIE (I) is considered on par with B.E / B.Tech degrees for competitive exams like the Civil Services, Engineering Services, GATE, and for placement in government, the public and private sectors. All the Best!
1 0  
Priya 5 years ago
Hi Virender,

There are many colleges which do accept AMIE candidates for the M.tech through GATE exam :
JNTU College of Engg., Anantapur
JNTU College of Engineering, Kakinada
Regional Engineering College Warangal
Regional Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur.
Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh.(with 5 years exp)
Delhi College of Engineering, Delhi (with 2 years exp)
Regional Engg. College, Kurukshetra.(5 years exp)
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (requires a B.Sc degree also)
Poojya Doddadpa Appa College of Engineering (5 years exp)
Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal (Pvt.)
B.L.D. Engineering College, Bijapur(Pvt.)
P.E.S. Engineering College, Mandya (Pvt.)
University Visweswaraya College of Engineering, Bangalore.
Govemment Engineering College, Jabalpur.
Madhav Institute of Technology and Science, Gwalior.
Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala.
M.B.M. Engineering College
Indian Institute of Technology,Chennai
Regional engineering College, Tiruchirapalli.
Allahabad Agricultural Institute, Allahabad.
Aligarh Muslim University
REC Durgapur and many more like these.
For more search on shiksha.

All the best!
About me:
Free Lance Counsellor, MCA, Education Expert
1 0  
 This question is closed for Answering.

Didn't find the right answer? Ask your own Question

0 out of 140 characters