I have done MSW specializn. in HRM and LW from D:A. university, Indore, MP, India. Do my Master is velid in canada?

i am interested in canda for my economical indipendency in field area related job with further education. So plese advise me i have done MSW from one of indian reputed university, do my master is velid in canada for Ph.D. Course if yes than please name some university where i can apply for my Ph.D.

0 65 Views | Posted 2011-09-07 00:00:32
Asked by Rajkamal

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 930 Exams
  • 468k Reviews
  • 1100k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post