i have over all passed with my subjects- phy. maths, english, comp sci. and fine arts but failed in chemi. .can i give improvement for chem?

since i want to give improve. for chem. but since i had failed.. can i give improvemnt for chem.. if not .. then wat further can i do... for next year adm. in engg.

0 23 Views | Posted 2011-09-06 21:50:33

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Arvind Joshi | Contributor-Level 9

    2011-10-09 09:55:21
    IT seems that you are not able to grasp the basic concepts of chemistry--maybe the electronic concepts of reaction mechanism, etc. Try to get hold of some basic literature on this. I fyou can get hold of a book called "101 stories about chemistry" published by Mir Publications,Moscow, nothing better.But unfortunately this book is out of print.You have to hunt for it either in second-hand bookshops, or at a bookshop selling Russian books.Perhaps Russian embassy c an help.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 58k Colleges
  • 857 Exams
  • 389k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post