28,Diploma in civil engineering,wants to do B Arch.Working in a construction firm.Interested in cadd.How can i achieve my goal.

Wants to do higher study in the field of architecture while working as an engineeer in a construction firm.

0 83 Views | Posted 2011-09-12 23:56:37
Asked by suryakant

  • 1 Answer

  • P

    Answered by

    Pooja Kohli | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-14 12:17:22
    Hi Suryakant,
    As doing Architecture is not possible through correspondence or distance learning programme, so if you want to become an Architect you need to do a full time programme. However, if you are looking for CAD CAM programme you definitely can opt for short term 3 months or 6 months programme which can be taken up along with your job. For further information please check the links below:

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 460k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post