3rd yr. EEE Eng. student ,taking T.C. unwilling to continue in chennai,how to get admission in other Eng. college,in 3rd yr.EE E

either to get admission in c/yr., in EEE or in next yr. in3rd yr.in EEE. If not possible then atleast in 2nd yr,in computer science in Eng. next yr. ie.2012-13

0 30 Views | Posted 2011-11-01 21:25:54
Asked by aritra basu

  • 1 Answer

  • D

    Answered by

    Dr Mohsin Khan | Guide-Level 13

    2011-11-01 21:56:46
    If your father/mother working in the Govt. Dept. then just show the transfer letter. You will get the admission without any problem. Even if this is not the case you can approach the college of your choice they will accommodate you. If you are changing the University then take migration certificate. There won't be any difficulty.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 569k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post