57 in jee main and 91.4 % in cgbse , want to do engineering , looking for NIT or good colleges ?

In hindi medium from saraswati shishu mandir , churcha colliery , chhattishgarh,cgbse - 91.4 12 pass jee main 57

0 40 Views | Posted 8 years ago

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Aarti Singh | Guide-Level 14

    8 years ago
    Dear Aditya I doubt if these marks in JEE you can get some good govt.college but yes you can get admission in some private university or college of your choice and in branch of your choice.These days we have many universities like Lovely Professional University, Sikkim Manipal University, Manavrachna University that offer admission in various engineering branches on the basis of JEE marks as well as direct admission on the basis of your marks in class 12.Some of these universities are also offering scholarships to meritorious stujdents both on the basis of their marks in JEE as well as their marks in class 12.All these are world class univers... view more

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 889 Exams
  • 429k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post