after completing bds if i want to go in for mds in india or abroad is not the matter is there any college which will give me scholarship?

i wont have a family support so i need some scholarship to help me out

0 119 Views | Posted 2011-09-30 17:56:20
Asked by harshili

The question is closed for answering

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Priya Saxena | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-01 16:51:20
    Hi Harshili,
    It is rare to get scholarship for dental/ medicine courses within India for higher studies, however you can definitely secure scholarships by qualifying the required selection procedure and gain admission in an institution abroad for your MDS education.
    Also there are institutions which offers financial support at independent level in India, you may refer to the following link to know about the colleges offering MDS:
    All the best!
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Manmeet Kaur | Guide-Level 12

    2011-10-01 16:01:37
    Hi Harshili, for your query regarding scholarships I would advice you to directly contact the institute officials as it differs from one institute to another. To help you, I am sending you link, please go through it. (please place the link in your address bar).
    Hope this will help you in the best way. Please feel free to raise more queries otherwise you may close the question by liking it or marking it as the best answer. All the best!

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 573k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post