am a final yr student of btech in electronics and intrumentation engg. i want to knw how to apply for mtech course in ip univ.

0 21 Views | Posted 2011-10-03 13:28:51
Asked by sakshi

  • 2 Answers

  • B

    Answered by

    Bhupesh | Contributor-Level 9

    2011-10-03 13:39:41
    First you have to appear for GATE , IP university select students as per there GATE Score .
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Suryap2012 | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-03 13:46:24
    Admission brochure along with application form can be obtained from GGSIP in person or through post. You need to send an application on a plain piece of paper requesting the booklet to be sent to specified name and address.
    Application form duly filled in should be submitted to the dean, USBAS, GGSIP, Sector 16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 904 Exams
  • 446k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post