am continuing my graduation with zoology honours,and want to study in canada in 2012 ,so can you suggest me what will be the best course

i want to study in canada in the year 2012 as am doing my graduation now with zoology honours,so need suggestion which course will be best for me after my can u please guide me

0 33 Views | Posted 2011-10-07 20:45:53

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Raja M G | Contributor-Level 10

    2011-10-08 06:09:25
    Being a Life Science Graduate, you can purse Clinical Reserach, Bio-Technology, Bio infomatics, etc are both are on boom in western countries

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 864 Exams
  • 402k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post