am doing btech in electronics in india.after completing my course am planning for higher studies in usa which corse will be suitable?

i am doing btech in electronics in india i wana do my m.s in usa which course will be suitable for me

0 46 Views | Posted 2011-09-29 20:59:30

  • 3 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-12-20 14:50:27
    As you are pursuing undergraduate degree in electronics, it would be advisable for you to pursue MS in electronics and related fields as it will add on to the knowledge of what all you have learned during graduation.
    Find below some of the universities in US offering MS in electronics and related fields.
    University of Pennsylvania.
    University of Arizona.
    University of Southern California.
    In order to pursue MS from US, you need to have:
    Good academic record, preferably 60% plus in graduation.
    Relevant undergraduate degree from recognized university.
    GRE score of 1200-13
  • G

    Answered by

    Gaurav Pohane

    2011-10-01 09:49:19
    I will suggest you for Master of Business Administration (MBA)
    Or you can go for M Tech in your Core Branch.
  • S

    Answered by

    shriram baghel

    2011-09-29 21:08:21
    i am work is a computer oprator i wonted in the hardware& software course

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 945 Exams
  • 486k Reviews
  • 1200k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post