am having 4 marks in jee main, want to do civil engineering in ahmedabad, how can you help

0 68 Views | Posted 8 years ago

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Raj Chawla | Contributor-Level 10

    8 years ago
    Hi Kaushal,
    -with these marks you are not eligible for counselling in any cat.
    Try to get admission on the basis of your 12th marks.
    You can also get admission through management quota.
    Please browse through the link mentioned below to get detailed information regarding various institutes in India offering course of your interest.
    (In the above link, you can refine your search as per the city, fee and entrance preference)
    All the Best!

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 889 Exams
  • 429k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post