Animation in Canada: How to find out animation colleges in Canada with IELTS score 5.5. Also have an experience of 6 months?

0 42 Views | Posted 2011-09-17 16:49:03
Asked by Naradqwe

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-11-02 15:17:43
    In order to pursue education in Canada, you need to take either TOEFL or IELTS.
    IELTS and TOEFL are the exams which need to be taken by all the international students whose first or native language is not English.So the student can take either TOEFL or IELTS.
    Both IELTS and TOEFL has 4 section namely:
    TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language) is of 120 marks, and all the good universities requires 80-90 plus score.
    IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is of 9 bands, and all the good universities requires 6-7 bands plus score.
    With your IELTS score it would be very difficult for you to
  • S

    Answered by

    Sandra Jackson

    2011-09-17 16:55:32
    I wanna suggest you about canada enquiry . Please contact with Expert(canada) visit on this link or mail him at for accurate information.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 574k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post