Can I appear for IAS exam? I am pursuing computer science engineering.

0 88 Views | Posted 7 years ago
Asked by sonu pandit

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    rangaswamy km

    7 years ago
    Yes, you can appear for civil services exam after completing CSE. You just need to be a graduate in order to take civil services exam. The stream doesn't matter.
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Vishwa Pandey

    7 years ago
    1. Yes, you can appear for IAS examination once you reach your final year of engineering.
    2. The course which you are doing in UG does not affect your choice for appearing for IAS.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 569k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post