Can i change my course within the same college in the same Jan 2012 session after getting Canadian Visa

After landing in canada, may i able to change my course from 1 yr PG diploma to 2 yrs UG Diploma for the same session in same college. Is it possible or do i have to notify Case processing centre, Alberta to change my canadian visa conditions.

0 75 Views | Posted 2011-09-08 20:13:59
Asked by Amrit

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Monika Singh | Contributor-Level 8

    2011-09-09 12:34:24
    well you can do that after going to college. and it will be more feasible if you do that after attending a couple of classes.give a genuine reason and also here I would like to inform you that if you are going under SPP then it will require a very serious and genuine reason to do so.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 904 Exams
  • 444k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts

We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post