Can I comeplet my Engg.?

I am appear to B.E.,with third year ATKT, also two subjects back of second year, but university refuse me under rule of NFT, in this case can I complete my Engg. from YCMOU or any other university. I am not diploma holder. How can i save myself from this problem? please guide me. Thanks.

0 79 Views | Posted 2011-09-05 22:25:59
Asked by Amol

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 71k Colleges
  • 837 Exams
  • 305k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post