Can I do MCA abroad, specifically in new york? I am studying SYBCA from surat and I am a Distinction Student as per my last year result.

0 55 Views | Posted 2011-09-12 19:07:10
Asked by Charvi Jain

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-23 15:15:29
    Hi Charvi,
    Unlike India, USA universities offers MS/MSC degrees, for example MS(Computer Science)/MSC(Computer Science).
    Most of the universities in USA requires 16 years of education, for admission in the masters course.They do not accept 15 (12+3) years of education.
    I hope this answers your query.
    If you like this answers, than please mark it as a Thumbs Up or rate it as a Best Answer.
    All the Best

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 904 Exams
  • 446k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post