can i get any advance course,or diploma in power sector from correspondence,as i'm working?

i'm working as Junior Engineer after diploma in electrical engineering?

0 42 Views | Posted 2011-10-05 08:34:46

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Govind Sharma HR, startup entrepreneurs, career blogger | Guide-Level 14

    2011-10-05 13:25:35
    You can do PG in energy management from the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, dehradun
    It offers MBA in energy management
    Power Management
    Graduation with minimum 50% marks in any discipline (preferably with science, technology and commerce background) with minimum two years (2) of experience in the power or related sector will be suitable for the MBA (Power Management) program for working professionals.
    Admission Criteria:
    Eligible candidates may be called for personal interview (telephone/video based interviews may also be arranged) at New Delhi. Relative ranking of the candidate will then determine the admission

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 462k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post