can i give the gre examination

0 78 Views | Posted 2011-09-27 18:00:28
Asked by hemant

  • 1 Answer

  • P

    Answered by

    Pooja Kohli | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-27 18:15:42
    Hi Hemant,
    GRE Examination is for those students who want to go for their Masters of PhD level from a foreign country so if you also are planning to do so and you have already completed your graduation degree (10+2+4 format in case of USA) you can sit for GRE.
    For further information on GRE format please check the link below:
    Hope this resolves your query. Feel free to put up more queries

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 933 Exams
  • 471k Reviews
  • 1100k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post