Can we change engineering college after first year if we get 'all clear' and good marks?

0 99 Views | Posted 8 years ago
Asked by Atul Sonar

The question is closed for answering

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Anshul Aggarwal

    8 years ago
    Hii, Atul yes you can change your college after first year and you will get lateral entry to second year.
    if you find my answer useful then hit it as a best answer
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Ankit Anand | Contributor-Level 9

    8 years ago
    Hi atul, yes you can change under same university but do reconfirm it from your college.all the best

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 889 Exams
  • 429k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post