Can you help me to find out a good college abroad to study MS in computer science? I have completed my BCA in Bangalore University 58%.

I have worked as a software developer in ASP. Net for 1 year. Am I eligible for it? What are the procedure?

0 68 Views | Posted 6 years ago

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    archana bansla | Contributor-Level 9

    6 years ago
    You need to give GRE exam before you can apply to any university abroad. your GRE score will tell which college you can get abroad. There is one more program that is in demand these days and the M.eng. you can have M. eng as an option too.
    Hope this helps.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 58k Colleges
  • 837 Exams
  • 358k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post