Completed 12th in 2011, Currently doing polytechnic diploma, Want to give Improvement paper of cbse in 2012, can i eligible or not?

want to give improvement paper of maths bcz i got 40 marks only

0 125 Views | Posted 2011-10-12 11:08:05
Asked by Kunal Singh

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Manmeet Kaur | Guide-Level 12

    2011-10-12 15:12:28
    Hi Kunal, as far as I know any candidate who has failed in the examination or who have already passed secondary or an equivalent examination at least two year before taking the senior school certificate examination is eligible to appear in the improvement paper.But, I would still suggest you to contact the institute officials for more detailed information.
    Hope this helps. Feel free to raise more queries or you may close the question by liking or marking it as the best answer. All the best!

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 953 Exams
  • 568k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post