Dear Sir, I have done Master in social work in the year 2008 from H. P. University.Can i do direct PHD in social work by distance education.

Presently i am doing job in Indian Institute of Technology Mandi as field Officer NSS. I want some university name where i can Pursue my study and which is affiliated from UGC. Can it is possible in sufficient amount .

0 99 Views | Posted 2011-09-15 17:15:42
Asked by uttam singh

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • R

    Answered by

    Ruchi Shrimali | Contributor-Level 7

    2011-09-15 17:28:09
    IGNOU offers PhD course in Social Work and you can ask there to know whether they offer distance learning or not. Alternatively, I know Acharya Nagarjuna University Center of Distance Education also offers the course. You can try there too.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 945 Exams
  • 486k Reviews
  • 1200k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post