Dear sir I pass HSC or FY or SY Bcom but I go to BA in direct TYBA so it is possible then please suggest university , I working in BMC

I working in BMC as a teacher, and I need degree for a promotion so please five me suitable universities name.

0 55 Views | Posted 2011-10-01 11:06:19

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Manmeet Kaur | Guide-Level 12

    2011-10-03 14:44:19
    Hi Rakesh, as answered by expert I would advice you the same that as you have already cleared two years then it would be advisable to continue with your B.Com. Hope this helps. Feel free to raise more query or close the question by liking it or marking it as the best answer. All the best!
  • P

    Answered by

    Pooja Kohli | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-03 13:17:33
    Hi Rakesh,
    First of all I would say that if you have already cleared first year and second year of your B.Com then I don't see the reason why you should take a shift in the third year, so advisable would be that you should complete your B.Com rather than looking for other courses. Although, for B.A. you can explore the option of one sitting degree, through KSOU or Osmania University, but this degree would not hold much value in the job market.
    Hope this resolves your query. Feel free to put up more queries In case your query is resolved please close this question by choosing it as a “best answer” or pressing the “thumbs up” icon.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 462k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post