hai i am luthufiya parveen pursuing final year biomedical engineering in v.m.k.v engg.college,i want to study m.s in radiology in germany

i want to study m.sc in radiology as a biomedical engineer can i applicable for doing that course and also i want to know about the univ details

0 53 Views | Posted 2011-11-03 12:34:13
Asked by luthufiya

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Aneeket Barua Manager (Product Operation)- Infoedge India Ltd. | Guide-Level 11

    2011-11-03 14:38:31
    Hi,As you are interested pursuing your Masters from Germany, I would like to say that Germany is a country known for its technical advancements and also education in Germany is government funded so there is a possibility that you might have to pay a minimum fee ranging from euro 140-500.Few universities that might interest you are:University of Oldenburg: Master of Science in Engineering PhysicsUniversity of Heidelberg:Master in Medical Radiation PhysicsFor more details on education in Germany, I would suggest you to visit DAAD. DAAD is officially authorized to give information regarding education in Germany. Hope this helps.ThanksAll The Bes... view more

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 903 Exams
  • 442k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post