Hello anybody please tell me for civil engg who had done diplome which course is better through correspondece?

0 51 Views | Posted 2011-09-23 08:36:43
Asked by vikas

  • 3 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Priya Saxena | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-23 13:29:42
    Hi Vikas,
    As you are a diploma in engineering pass out, I would suggest you to opt for B.tech in continuation to your current educational qualification.
    There aren't many options to go for correspondence education, still you may refer to the following:
    Kindly revert for any further queries and also if you find this answer to be satisfactory, please close this question by rating the above answer as the 'Best Answer'.
    All the best!
  • A

    Answered by

    Ankit | Contributor-Level 10

    2011-09-23 13:17:26
    go for BE / B.Tech DTU Delhi , IGNOU and AMIE Provides Distance Learning or Part time B.Tech for Diploma holders
  • P

    Answered by

    Pooja Kohli | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-23 13:00:23
    Hi Vikas,Advisable would be that you should opt for a full time programme as correspondence programme doesn't hold much value in the job market. However, after a diploma in Civil Engineering you can opt for B.Tech programme which may not be available through correspondence accept one or two Universities like IGNOU.You can try doing B.Tech through part time from Institutes such as Annamalai University, Acharya Nagarjuna, Anna University, DTU, KSOU, MG University etc. Apart from this you can plan to sit for Civil Service Examination or to do Interior Designing courses.Hope this resolves your query. Feel free to put up more queries. In case your... view more

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 903 Exams
  • 443k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post