hello sir. i have passed my 12th with 87% marks in science stream but want to do my BBA from a reputed college. please suggest

as of now i have got an admission into a top engineering college in electronics and communications department but would discontinue if i get into a good college under BBA course. please suggest a good college in hyderabad or any other alternative. thank you

0 22 Views | Posted 2011-10-14 18:21:05

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Neeraj Kumar | Guide-Level 12

    2011-10-15 10:17:29
    why you not go for Btech , if your interest is in management then you can do MBA after that
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Nikhlesh Mathur | Guide-Level 14

    2011-10-14 18:45:33
    Colleges giving education for BBA are generally there in most of the cities. If that is not the case where you live then better attempt to get admission in a college under some reputed university such as Delhi University for example.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 949 Exams
  • 494k Reviews
  • 1300k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post