Hello sir/madam.i completd b.tech (CSE) dz year.,i wanna study PG in psycology.,can i do it without persuing bachelors degree in psycology?

if so.,can u give me details of some colleges in hyderabad provides dat courses.,and also fee structure ..

0 36 Views | Posted 2011-11-02 11:17:22

  • 3 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Gomati Dittakavi | Contributor-Level 10

    2011-11-02 11:32:09
    Hi Usha, You may go for psychology if you do your PG diploma in psychology which is offered in distance learning through Madras Uni. Upon successful completion you may go for PG in psychology from the same university. For more details you may visit the closest study center and get the detailed information. alternatively you may log on towww.unom.ac.in
    All the very best,
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Neeraj Kumar | Guide-Level 12

    2011-11-02 13:36:02
    you have not do master degree , you can do master degree only in relevent subject is in graduation
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Gazala Sayeed | Contributor-Level 7

    2011-11-02 11:21:38
    No, it is not possible.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 573k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post