Helloo.I hv done my 12th with first class n hd stopped my studies for few days nw planning to do something which can end up by 1 or 2 yrs.

0 76 Views | Posted 8 years ago
Asked by ameena ali

The question is closed for answering

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    uma Chinnannan

    8 years ago
    It depends on your field of interest.yet if your are a computer science student then you may do any one year certificate course in computer programming,animation, which may help you to go further in life.better do Bs.c course.hope it helps u
  • T

    Answered by

    Tanya Aggarwal

    8 years ago
    If you want to do something then that course will take atleast three years. because bachelors and you should go for hotel management or some bca or bba courses.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 889 Exams
  • 429k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post