hey i had completes my BBA now persuing cs i want to do pg diploma in labour law or securities law is there good college

which college provide these courses on a regular bases not an distance or corrospondence .. and is there any entrance exaam should be given if yes then whch one thanku

0 59 Views | Posted 2011-09-16 08:33:55
Asked by Jyoti Pal

The question is closed for answering

  • 2 Answers

  • P

    Answered by

    Pooja Kohli | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-16 20:26:55
    Hi Jyoti,
    You can look into various law colleges to find Diploma or Postgraduate Diploma programmes on labour or security laws. Few of the institutes which you can check with are:
    Sinhgad Law College
    ILS LAw College
    New Law Academy
    Indian Law Institute
    Hope this resolves your query. Feel free to put up more queries In case your query is resolved please close this question by choosin
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Manmeet Kaur | Guide-Level 12

    2011-09-16 16:04:55
    Hi, labour law is the body of laws, administrative rulings, and precedents which address the legal rights of, and restrictions on, working people and their organizations. The basic feature of labour law in almost every country is that the rights and obligations of the worker and the employer between one another are mediated through the contract of employment between the two. To help you further, I am sending you a link of law colleges offering your desired course.
    https://arts.shiksha.com/getCategoryPage/colleges/arts/india/All/Law-Legal/All/categorypages/All/All/Full Time/0/30
    I am even sending you a link of article regarding Law Entran

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 461k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post