Hi am a literature student, holding experience in 7yrs of exp, i wish 2 do a good PG course to fly abroad.

0 57 Views | Posted 2011-09-05 15:29:53
Asked by Joy

  • 1 Answer

  • P

    Answered by

    Pooja Kohli | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-17 14:39:24
    Hi Joy,
    As you have not mentioned the kind of experience you have, and which country do you want to go it would be difficult to give you any concrete information. However, advisable would be that you plan your PG course from a Foreign country like US where you can even work after completing your study.
    Hope this will be of help.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 58k Colleges
  • 857 Exams
  • 389k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post