Hi currently i am working in software company and i want to do MS,please suggest me which exam should i give to entered in Germany/UK

0 38 Views | Posted 2011-09-06 23:38:18
Asked by Manish

  • 2 Answers

  • S

    Answered by

    Sue Staples

    2011-09-07 19:21:13
    Master's programmes in Germany are normally two years. You can gain a Master's in one year if you come to the UK.
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Aneeket Barua Manager (Product Operation)- Infoedge India Ltd. | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-07 16:15:23
    Hi Manish,
    Both UK and Germany are know for their technical courses. But I would suggest you to go for Germany as education in Germany is government funded and you might have to pay a minimal fee of 140-500 euros.
    For pursuing education in UK/Germany, you might have to give GRE, IELTS / TOEFL or any other exam as per the university requirement.
    Hope this helps
    All The Best!

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 878 Exams
  • 414k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts

We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post