hi i had mastar diploma in management study now i wants go to australia in perth so what are the requirment and procedure (prabhjot kaur

i complete my diploma from uk and also completed my post graduation

0 114 Views | Posted 2011-09-28 19:27:24

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    DENNIS VASANTHAKUMAR PAUL Education Consultant | Guide-Level 12

    2011-09-29 16:57:40
    With your master diploma you can file for immigration to australia. Otherwisw you take up a course to study and go under students visa. subsequently you can get PR
  • K

    Answered by

    Komal Sahai

    2011-09-29 16:53:43
    Hi Prabhjot,
    It will be great if you could tell more about what exactly you are looking forward to. As in what course you are Interested in doing.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 462k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post