hi i'm MCom and now i m a house wife but now i want to a B. ED can i do B Ed in UAE if yes suggest me a institute or suggest me any course

or suggest me anyother course which i can do on M.Com based

0 52 Views | Posted 2011-09-26 13:47:29
Asked by shabana

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Chhavi Gupta | Contributor-Level 8

    2011-09-29 22:58:50
    with M.com you can go for B.Ed easily from any open or regular university
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Govind Sharma HR, startup entrepreneurs, career blogger | Guide-Level 14

    2011-09-26 17:01:57
    Hi, you cannot do B.Ed but if teaching is your passion and want to enter into it, then you can apply for nET conducted by UGC. If you clear nET, you will be eligible to apply as a lecturer in colleges and universities in India. Alternatively, you can opt for MA (Education) from IGNOU. It has study centres in Dubai.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 569k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post