hi i need to do Mba in corespondece i have 6 years of experinace and i want it to suitable suggestion

0 27 Views | Posted 2011-09-19 16:50:51
Asked by Shaikmazhar

  • 5 Answers

    Sort by Upvotes
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Nikhlesh Mathur | Guide-Level 14

    2011-09-19 17:22:38
    You can make use of your 6 years experience in doing MBA by choosing an institute which offers lateral program enabling a student to do two semesters (out of the total 4) at one go in 6 months time, thereby saving 6 months time period and few thousands of Ruppees. Sikkim-Manipal university is one which surely offers this provisions and it is reputed also. You may also contact Symbiosis and ICFAI if they also have this provision. They too have good reputation in the corporates.
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Suryap2012 | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-19 17:23:06
    The best institutes for you would be NMIMS and IMT-CDL which rank amongst the top 15 indian B schools. Other options include SCDL and SMU-DE .
  • P

    Answered by

    Pooja Kohli | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-21 14:09:34
    Hi Shaikmazhar,
    As you have 6 years of work experience advisable would be that you should take a sabbatical of one year & go for an Executive MBA through a decent institute like IIMs, XLRI, ISB etc. which will add real value to your profile and help you get a right kind of growth. However, if you can not go for EMBA programme then only try for Correspondence or part time could be another option. Part time Institutes like FMS, Fore school of Management, MDI, IMT etc. can be good options. However, for any of the part time or EMBA programme you need to appear for an Entrance Examination.
    For further information on Various Part time and
  • V

    Answered by

    vishal singh

    2011-09-19 17:45:16
    you can do MBA and PG Diploma in retail mga forn ICFAI university through distance for details call-8826329209
  • S

    Answered by


    2011-09-20 18:48:22
    "Hi Friend,
    Well that's a very good option for career enhancement or growth. Pursue the course from any university which has approval from government. One such university I found is MGU having all accreditation AICTE-UGC-DEC . And Infact the fee of teh course is as minimum as 10000 bucks ! Rest you can sear ch on net for other universities. Do take care of recognition thing!"

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 573k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post