Hi, Im currently pursuing Masters in Communication(final yr). I want to do another masters in semiotics from a renowned University abroad.

I want to know the names of Universities that offer masters in Semiotic studies abroad and the scholarships that are available for it.

0 19 Views | Posted 2011-09-28 17:17:24
Asked by Pema Sherpa

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    DENNIS VASANTHAKUMAR PAUL Education Consultant | Guide-Level 12

    2011-09-29 10:05:34
    You can do research degree Mphil or MRes in mass communication, where you can do semiotics specilisation. I dont think there is a special course on semiotics. London Metropolitan University , UK is offering research degree on mass communication. see details in www.londonmet.ac.uk

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 953 Exams
  • 568k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post