hi . now i am pursuing my b.tech final year. . i have to do MS in abroad(USA) , i have to write any exams or what is the procedure?

0 67 Views | Posted 2011-09-24 09:22:11
Asked by abbas

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-26 11:13:06
    Hi Abbas,
    In order to pursue MS from universities in USA, you need to take the below mentioned exams:
    1. GRE
    2. TOEFL
    GRE, is a test which need to be taken by all the students who wish to study engineering or technological related courses in US universities, GRE is of 1600 marks, generally all the good universities in USA, requires 1400 plus score in GRE.
    TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language), is a test which need to taken by all the students, whose first or native language is not English, its of 120 marks, generally all the good universities in USA, requires 90 plus score in TOEFL.
    Apart from the tests mentioned above, the student

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 953 Exams
  • 566k Reviews
  • 1300k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post