hiii i have done my M.Sc in physics bt i have lost my 12th class orignal D.M.C . i have done 12 from PSEB in non medical what should i do?

my name is kiran .. I have completed my M.Sc this year bt because of some personal reasons i have lost my orignal 12th class certificate. i have done 12 in non medical through PSEB . Now what should i do? whether i can get it again from PSEB or any other suggestion.

0 82 Views | Posted 2011-09-13 18:47:43
Asked by kiran

  • 1 Answer

  • S

    Answered by

    subhasish debroy | Guide-Level 13

    2011-09-13 19:06:51
    Kiran , You first lodge a missing diary at the police station where they will admit your complaint and affirm it with diary no with affixing seal. Then apply PSEB authority with photo copy of missing diary for issuing duplicate certificate. I think you will get it soon. Best of luck.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 945 Exams
  • 486k Reviews
  • 1200k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post