how 2 study abroad for btech(in cs branch)aftr diploma in computer engg.(at present i m at 2nd yr nd wht preperation i must follow?)

send all suggestion for studying abroad best for me in usa on behalf of full scholarship: my qualification: 10th-75% computer engg.(2nd yr )aftr tenth(3 yrs course ,equivalent to 12th)..80% according to my estimation i'll score overall 80% in diploma suggest me college that suits my stream

0 76 Views | Posted 2011-10-31 13:24:21

The question is closed for answering

  • 3 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-31 15:42:07
    Hi,In order to pursue undergraduate course from universities in US, you need to have:12 years of education, with good academic background, preferably 60% plus in 12th.Relevant 12th degree from recognized university.TOEFL score of 80-90 plus.SAT score of 1600-1700 plus.Universities in US have 2 admission intake in a year, namely:Fall (August)Spring(January)So first of all you need to decide in which intake you want admission and accordingly you can start your admission process at least 6-7 months in advance of your planned admission intake.I hope this answers your query.If you like this answers, than please mark it as a Thumbs Up or rate it as... view more
  • S

    Answered by

    Suni K | Guide-Level 14

    2011-10-31 13:32:16
    You can go for lateral entry admissions in various Indian Universities to B Tech after your Diploma
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Aakash Luhar Engineer | Contributor-Level 8

    2011-10-31 13:28:56
    i think complete in india is good than abroad

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 71k Colleges
  • 833 Exams
  • 291k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post