How can I apply to a medical university in UK with 12th CBSE marks? Which universities accept CBSE grades?

My first preference was University College London which does not recognize CBSE.

0 143 Views | Posted 2011-10-19 21:27:59
Asked by Saatvika

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-20 13:54:31
    MBBS in UK is 5 years duration. The Students looking for MBBS in UK have to apply online through UCAS (University & College Admission Service) & need to give UK Clinical Aptitude Test (UKCAT).You need to have good percentage in class 12th with chemistry & biology as compulsory subjects with IELTS 7.0 bands. You can look for MBBS from University of Aberdeen, King's College London, Cardiff University, University of Glasgow etc. UKCAT result is valid for one year only.
    I hope this answers your query.
    If you like this answers, than please mark it as a Thumbs Up or rate it as a Best Answer.
    All the Best.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 903 Exams
  • 442k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post