How can I contact APSCHEME to modify my APICET application form?

0 8 Views | Posted 2 months ago
Asked by Ravi Chandra

  • 1 Answer

  • H

    Answered by

    Himanshi Tirkha | Contributor-Level 10

    a month ago

    Hello Ravi!

    The university has released its correction facility in the application form from April 28, 2024. You can make corrections now though online mode.

    The steps are below:

    1. visit official website
    2. click on online application tab
    3. enter your application num. and D.O.B.
    4. make corrections
    5. save and print 

    I hope it will help. You can reach out to us for further queries.

    Thank You.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 953 Exams
  • 566k Reviews
  • 1300k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post