How can I get PhD in Analytical chemistry

I have completed M.Sc in chemistry. I have 8 years experiance in analytical development and I am interested in doing PhD. I have given GRE and Toefl and Working in Pharma industry for last 8 years.

0 88 Views | Posted 2011-09-03 15:03:25
Asked by Shailesh

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Mahesh | Contributor-Level 9

    2011-09-03 17:22:01
    Shailesh.The following universities in UK offer PhD scholarships in Chemistry.1. University of Birmingham2. University of Cambridge3. University of East Anglia4. University of Edinburgh5. University of Glasgow6. Imperial College of Science and Technology7. University of Leeds8. University of Leicester9. University College London10. University of Manchester11. University of Nottingham12. Queen Margaret University13. Queen Mary, University of London14. University of Reading15. University of Sheffield16. University of Southampton17. Strathclyde University18. University of Warwick19. University of Westminster20. University of YorkThese PhD schola... view more

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 71k Colleges
  • 833 Exams
  • 291k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post