how to get addmission abroad with 12th sci 50% in enggi

wanted to do engineering course related to it field , i have done 12th with 50% in 2010 and after that got addmission in diploma in a govt college in delhi but left it and waanted to do pursue abroad for undergrad and will take education loan,good in computer field like done various startups.

0 60 Views | Posted 2011-09-06 12:44:45

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-12-07 14:23:59
    Hi,UK and US are the best study destination to pursue undergraduate course in engineering, there are many good universities in these two countries which offers undergraduate degree in the field of:Electrical engineering.IT.Civil engineering.Mechanical engineering and many more fields.To pursue undergraduate course in IT and related fields, you need to have:Good academic record, preferably 60% plus in 12th.Relevant 12th degree from recognized university.IELTS score of 6-7 bands plus.SAT score of 1700-1800 plus.(required by universities in US only)Universities in UK and US have 2 admission intakes in a year namely:Fall(August) intake.Spring(Ja... view more

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 878 Exams
  • 414k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts

We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post