how to get

I score 69.9 in PCM in 10 2 & i want to take BE course but due to fainacal problem I could not undertake the course since our family could not meet the expence & none of the family member is employed in govt offices. and have got BPL card.

0 83 Views | Posted 2011-09-06 22:55:07

  • 1 Answer

  • S

    Answered by

    Suni K | Guide-Level 14

    2011-09-06 23:14:51
    Government and aided colleges are there for you, further financial assistance will be offered in the form of educational loans by various banks in India. Choose a suitable loan scheme. There are thousands of people like you, nothing to worry.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 58k Colleges
  • 857 Exams
  • 389k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post