how, when and what course can a 37 years old 9th discontiued person can join?

0 37 Views | Posted 2011-09-30 18:17:26
Asked by basanti

  • 2 Answers

  • S

    Answered by

    Suni K | Guide-Level 14

    2011-09-30 18:23:46
    Complete your +2 National Institute of Open Schooling provides ample opportunities.
    Details at
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Nirmal Bhagat | Contributor-Level 7

    2011-09-30 23:06:00
    If you want to improve your employability then along with NOS do some vocational course depending on ur attitude. It can be tailoring, Dress and Pattern making, Stenography.If you only want to improve your academic credentials then pursue 10+2 from NOS then may be graduation from one of the open universities.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 462k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post