i am 12th pass but i wanna comlpet my education in uk sa well as doing my job becoz i am the only bred winner for my family.what can i do?

i want to do my further education in u k . i am 27 years old , becoz of my sucumstrnses i fail to continue with my study ,,,,.... plz tel me in which way i can comlet my study by doing job side by side

0 54 Views | Posted 2011-09-24 12:26:33

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    DENNIS VASANTHAKUMAR PAUL Education Consultant | Guide-Level 12

    2011-09-26 17:33:08
    UK undergarduation will cost you around Rs.5-6 Lacs per year tution fees. You need around 4 to 5 lacs for your living expenses. Only if you show the funds available with you, then you will get your visa. You cna earn your living expenses by doing your part time job of 20 hours per week. You can take a bank loan and go for your studies and you can alear your laon after completing your studies. You ahve to work very hard to achieve it.
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Mahesh | Contributor-Level 9

    2011-09-25 16:57:09
    Yogesh.I have been living in UK for the past 19 years. I will try be best to advice you if you could provide me with more information.
    1. What subjects did you study in 12th std?
    2. What percentage of marks did you score?
    3. What course do you want to study?
    4. What is your job experience?
    Finally, you should make plans to study in a foreign country only if you are financially sound and your English is good enough that you can score atleast 6.5 in IELTS or over 600 in TOEFL.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 569k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post