i am 12th pass can i study study in US?

0 61 Views | Posted 2011-10-07 10:49:07
Asked by Vikas dubey

  • 4 Answers

    Sort by Upvotes
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-24 15:26:49
    Yes you can surely pursue undergraduate course in US. Mostly all the universities in US offers various courses at undergraduate level. In order to get admission in undergraduate course in US, you need to have:
    Good academic background throughout preferably 60% plus in 12th.
    Relevant 12th degree from recognized university.
    SAT score of 1600 plus.
    TOEFL score of 80-90 plus.
    Universities in USA have 2 admission intake in a year, namely:
    Fall (August) intake.
    Spring (January) intake.
    An average tuition fee of a US university is about US$ 30,000 per-year and average living expenses are about US$ 10,000 per-year. The tuition fee and living expen
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    sameera shams | Contributor-Level 10

    2011-10-09 19:23:04
    Shams@ hi Vikas
    yes , sure you can study
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Neeraj Kumar | Guide-Level 12

    2011-10-07 14:58:33
    yes you can study , you have to give english proficiency test like ILETS, Tofel etc then you can get admision abroad
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Govind Sharma HR, startup entrepreneurs, career blogger | Guide-Level 14

    2011-10-07 10:50:55
    Yes if you have excellent command over English, good funding sources, more than 75% in your hSC then you can

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 461k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post