i am 20 old year boys i had done 12th from utterpradesh.and my person problem any corses plz tell me i can parttime with study tell me

money problem any chance scholler

0 33 Views | Posted 2011-09-16 20:22:08

  • 1 Answer

  • H

    Answered by


    2011-09-16 22:07:11
    u shld go with MBA from SMU.cntct 9099017164.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 569k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post