i am 33 yr old lady for some reason i cant complit my hsc-sci .but now i want to complit my graduation .can you guide me in this case

any suitable distance education institute in mumbai

0 46 Views | Posted 2011-09-15 13:48:30
Asked by swati

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Manish Ramachandran | Contributor-Level 10

    2011-09-15 14:01:10
    Hi Swati.
    You can do a degree from any university in a correspondence. You can complete your degree of your choice. Most of the universities in the country does offer correspondence. Remember one thing education is not a full stop it is an on going process in our life time.
    All the best.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 933 Exams
  • 471k Reviews
  • 1100k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post